01. Just because you watch Felicity for 6 hours straight doesn’t mean that your hair will magically look like Felicity’s when curly.
02. On a related note, dressing up in your floofiest skirt and riding your bike to the library doesn’t mean you resemble Zooey Deschanel or Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
03. On a related note to that, this still ranks as my favorite Youtube video of life. Hey girl.
04. No matter how good the shopping is in the city in which you live, you will continue to buy clothes at Target. Or at least, I will.
05. Making your dog sit still for a photo shoot before you give him his food is just plain cruel.
06. A perk to owning a house from 1920? Pretty glass doorknobs, no Anthropologie trip required.
07. College football is unnecessarily heartbreaking.
08. Three cake balls is not a good dinner… It’s a great dinner.
09. Having the house to yourself all weekend is an excellent time to a)sing loudly along with Glee, no judgment & b) take lots of pictures of your little house. I think I’ll take you on a house tour this week. Starting with this behind the scenes look of our living room, aka the room in which Ike likes to hump his bed.